Coronavirus Information and Support Services
Our team are here to assist you during this time, so we are offering our clients Virtual video conference calls with our team to discuss your current insurance needs while you are at home taking stock. We are also delighted to offer our clients Desktop Reviews of either a previous valuation completed by us or by another company. Give us a call to discuss and find out what we need.
Alternatively, if you would like to us value any items from photographs this is also something we can assist with.
All we require is:
- Good jpeg high quality images to include the front and back of paintings and any signatures or engravings, but send as many images as you can
- Details of the artist or designer
- A description of the piece if possible
- Dimensions in cms – height, width, depth etc.
- The medium of the work – oil, watercolour, print etc
- A photograph of any gallery labels, receipts or a GIA certificate for diamonds
- Information on the ownership of the work and a short history – where the piece was purchased from etc.
Just send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch.
Thank you and take care.
View our digital brochure here
To ensure you know the correct replacement costs and have accurate identification of your Art, Antiques, Jewellery and household items to ensure you are not under-insured.
Probate & Taxation
For those engaged in the administration of an estate on the death of a loved one. We work with you and your legal representative in providing a valuation at open market value.
Divorce & Family
At a time when emotions are running high, ensuring you are getting the correct advice, a valuation can ensure that your possessions are valued correctly at open market value when property is being divided fairly.
When buying Art & Antiques a second opinion can often ensure you are buying at the correct price and confirm the item is what it is purported to be. We are always happy to negotiate on your behalf and offer advice when selling to ensure you achieve the best price.