Our Other Services
We have developed a first class support and advisory service to help clients manage their collections with our own bespoke Database. We can provide overall curatorial support or create a bespoke package of any combination of the following service elements.
- Identify items requiring conservation.
- Identify appropriate conservators and restorers.
- Plan and run programmes of restoration and conservation.
- Draw up a disaster plan.
Valuation & Insurance
- Ensure appropriate and up-to-date valuations are in place.
- Help negotiate preferential rates from insurers.
- Provide third party valuations for acquisitions and disposals.
- Advise on valuations for raising capital.
- Provide introductions to experienced tax planning professionals to help with IHT and CGT planning or with family division (divorce, probate, raising funding, etc.).
- Undertake valuations for the transfer of items into trusts, the creation of art holding companies or partnerships, etc.
- Provide valuations and help negotiate for the leasing of items under Chattels Rental Schemes.
- Help with the creation of Philanthropic Trusts.
- Assist with requirements of the provision of public access to exempt items.
Property Related Services
- Make recommendations in respect of the environment and conditions in which items are held.
- Review security, insurance and related issues.
- Advise on decoration and restoration of property.
- Assist with moving to new property.
- Arrange for carriage and secure storage
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to receive our newsletter and receive the latest updates straight to your inbox.